Charming Necessities Blog
facebook
twitter
pinterest
instagram

Friday, October 28, 2011

Charming Necessities Ready to Ship Sale

I will be holding a Ready to Ship sale on the Charming Necessities Fan Page today at 4PM EST!  Items will be very limited quantities{1-2 per size} and this sale will be first come first served. 

PLEASE READ : The last ready to ship sale I posted individual pictures and listed the size beneath. This time - I will post ONE picture of the dress and then list the sizes and qtys available under the picture {example:  size 2T {1}, 3T {2}, 4T {1}, etc}. 

In order to purchase a size - you will need to post your paypal address and the SIZE you need.  I will then go down the list and the first person to post a particular size {ie. 2T} will get that size. 

I will send the winners an invoice through Paypal to pay – you do not have to have a Paypal acct, you can use a credit card without logging into Paypal.

Buyer has 24 hours to pay invoice, otherwise I will relist the shirt for sale.

These are ready to ship and will ship out 36-48 hours after payment has been made.




No comments:

Post a Comment