Charming Necessities Blog
facebook
twitter
pinterest
instagram

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Backstage Saturday is back!


Welcome to Backstage Saturday!  A behind the scenes peek at Charming Necessities!

I haven't posted for Backstage Saturday for a while (sorry!), between holiday weekends and generally being busy I haven't had the chance!

But, no worries, Backstage Saturday is back.  For those who are visiting for the first time, this is where I post about what I worked on during the week, including pictures of products in production, some new sneak peeks, and general behind the scenes fun!  You can see previous Backstage Saturday posts here.


Mini Top Hats in production - this picture is from a couple weeks ago - but I have been steadily filling orders for these!


A lot of feather headbands and flower headbands went out this past week as well!


This picture is from last week - I made new color combinations in A Touch of Royalty Fascintors, and also worked on some goodies for my Charming Couture line designed specifically for Women!


I had some orders for clothing from the Haute Couture Collection - this collection has really been a popular one!


A finished Haute Couture Knot Dress - I heart this dress!


A super sweet Vintage Beauty Sunsuit in Haute Couture.


A quick shot of some Haute Couture ready to be shipped!

Charming Necessities Boutique © 2011 Images and/or content should not be taken from this site without written permission. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment