Charming Necessities Blog
facebook
twitter
pinterest
instagram

Friday, April 1, 2011

Fallen behind on blogging...

again!  I have been so busy I have had NO time to blog.  But thats ok - there will be three new collections coming out in the next month or so - so stay tuned!

I cannot wait to post and share all three collections.  The first will be Haute Couture, the fabrics are French postcards/script, floral,  and paisley prints.  There will be a Peasant Dress, Knot Dress, and Vintage Beauty Sunsuit with matching headbands.  It all turned out so lovely, I can't wait to get the pictures back!



I have a few other things in the works, including a new feather headband.  The Old Hollywood Feather Headband is curly najorie feathers and an extra large pearl/rhinstone accent on a stretchy headband.  They are sooo very elegant!

Also I will be getting some lace petti rompers in soon!  I can't wait for these either - they are super trendy right now, PERFECT for pictures.  I'm thinking they would be ah-dorable paired with a Couture Mini Top Hat!

A couple weeks ago my husband and I made the decision to move my studio (used to take up half of my kids playroom) downstairs to our never used living room.  I will blog more about it and post some pictures soon - it is so amazing to have my own space!  Since I work on orders and pack/ship them during the day while I'm with my kids, its so nice to have everything downstairs and not have to run up and down the steps 100 times a day!

I will leave you with a candid shot of my girls.  They love to sit in the chair and look at my sewing machines (and push buttons when I let them, LOL).  They also love to look at all of my fabrics and tell me which one is their "faybrit" (favorite).  I'm teaching them early.  :)



Please excuse the just-woke-up-from-naps hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment