Charming Necessities Blog
facebook
twitter
pinterest
instagram

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Outfits for my Twins

Its not often that I have time before a holiday to sew for my twin girls.  And if I do happen to have time I'm so over sewing that I usually do something quick for them.  This year though, I had these gorgeous out-of-print fabrics that I purchased specifically to make them Thanksgiving outfits.

Since we have multiple family dinners during Thanksgiving, and don't do anything big for Christmas {just Christmas dinner with the 6 of us}, I wanted to make them something extra special.

I also have a bazillion ideas running through my head for spring 2012 and so it was a great opportunity for me to try out some new things!

After I cut out the peasant dress with apron and ruffle pants, I had leftover fabric.  I HATE to have small amounts of fabric left, so I used what was left to make a cute peasant shirt. 

My girls adore their new clothes, and that's really what its all about!  <3







Charming Necessities Boutique © 2011 Images and/or content may not be taken from this site without written permission. All rights reserved. DO NOT COPY

1 comment: