Charming Necessities Blog
facebook
twitter
pinterest
instagram

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Direction

Some of you may have noticed that a lot of hair accessories that used to be available on Charming Necessities are now gone.

I wanted to update all my fans and customers on the direction Charming Necessities will be taking.  Its not a huge change - but one that is critical for CN to continue running smoothly.

I will be carrying a select amount of hair accessories from now on.  Mostly headbands made to match my collections plus a few other items that are good sellers.  There are many many places online to find basic flower headbands and hair bows, so I will continue to carry the more unique pieces and of course items to match the clothing I make.

As most of my fans on facebook know - I have four children.  I homeschool my 7 yo son - and this year I am also doing pre-school with my 4 yo son.  So during the day {when I used to use free time to make hair accessories} I am now doing school with my boys.  My nights are dedicated to sewing, and since I really have no extra time now, I needed to "de fluff" my site and focus on where I want CN to be going.

I sell much more clothing, and I think that other than the Mini Top Hats, most customers know CN for the dresses and sunsuits and so on.

I want to thank my customers for keeping me so busy!  I am so thankful that you all love Charming Necessities so much.  My current turn around time is 4 weeks for clothing, however I am happy to say that I am getting orders out about 5 days earlier than that right now. 

Lastly, I am going to *attempt* to hold a Ready to Ship event once a week.  I will try to allocate one day a week to sewing ready to ship items, since here has been such a great reception to previous ready to ship uploads!  But I say "attempt" because there will be weeks where my order load will be such that I won't be able to make ready to ship items, I will have to use that day to work on regular orders.  I will keep you up to date on my facebook page!

I will leave you with this - my sweet boys taking a trip to the post office with me.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment