Charming Necessities Blog
facebook
twitter
pinterest
instagram

Thursday, March 22, 2012

New collections previews!

Just wanted to post some previews of the new collections I am working on for Summer 2012!  I hope you enjoy these gorgeous fabrics as much as I do.  Each collection will include several dress designs, as well as capri pants and matching headband.  There may be a surprise piece thrown in too.  ;)

Also, just as a side note - Charming Necessities is closed until April 1st.  Going forward I will only be taking a certain amount of orders per month - and then I will close up shop until the next month.  I am the stay at home Mom of 4 kids 7 and under, I homeschool 2 of them, and 2 are playing sports this spring.  This means my time to work on orders {nap time and evenings} has decreased dramatically.  In order to keep a reasonable production time and save my sanity {lol} I will only be taking as many orders as I am able to handle per month.

Ok, on to the Summer collections!


Lovely will be launched in early April.


Spreading Her Wings will be launched in early April.



Butterflies and Sunshine will be launched mid April


Sweet Summertime will be launched mid April


French Vanilla will be launched early May

No comments:

Post a Comment