Charming Necessities Blog
facebook
twitter
pinterest
instagram

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Boys Tie Shirts - coming soon!

I am excited to announce that I am bringing back the Boys Tie Shirts!  After many many requests from my customers to make items for boys - I have decided to start making Tie Shirts again.  They make wonderful gifts for baby showers, and are also adorable for pictures!  My boys always get complimented when they wear their tie shirts out. 

Here are some pictures from earlier this year, when I offered the tie shirts on my site:



I will be offering tie shirts in boy prints - as well as in fabrics to match my girl's collections {when possible}.

I hope to have them listed on my site within the next two weeks - so check back soon!

Charming Necessities Boutique © 2011 Images and/or content may not be taken from this site without written permission. All rights reserved. DO NOT COPY








No comments:

Post a Comment