Charming Necessities Blog
facebook
twitter
pinterest
instagram

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Backstage Saturday Series - June 11

We have family in town this weekend, so I'll keep this week's Backstage Saturday short and sweet!

I had a few special orders this week, including a Apron Peasant Dress made in the Carnival Ride Collection.  It is just adorable!  So fun and bright, I love it!


Also a customer wanted Haute Couture Knot Dresses for her daughters but she wanted the switch fabrics around a bit so that the girls coordinated but weren't "matchy matchy".  They turned out fab!


A peek at some new hair accessories!  New colors are up on my site in the Old Hollywood Feather Headbands, and a new size Mini Top Hat - Fair Lady Petitie Top Hats!  So sweet and perfect for newborns.  Will be listed soon on my site.




Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment