Charming Necessities Blog
facebook
twitter
pinterest
instagram

Friday, March 4, 2011

Knot Dress and Feather Headband in photo shoot for HGTV.com!

I couldn't be more thrilled right now!  Kim, from The TomKat Studio recently used my Springtime in Paris Knot Dress and Deux Petites Dames Feather Headband in a photo shoot for some articles she wrote for HGTV.com.  She featured four girls birthday parties - including the Paris Glam Collection - which is the collection you can see my outfit in.  LOVE IT!  Check out her blog post about the parties HERE.  See the articles on HGTV.com HERE.  All photography by Laura Winslow Photography.

These are my modeled pictures of the Springtime in Paris Knot Dress and Deux Petites Dames Feather Headband, available in my shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment